Give to help us support Americans with financial disaster recovery services through HOPE Inside Disaster, powered by Operation HOPE and HOPE Coalition America.
You can be one, with a one-time donation of at least $25.
Today, say that you’re one – on purpose – to support thousands of first-time homeowners, youth innovators, disaster survivors, and small business owners across the nation and around the world.
Join The HOPE Circle to invest in transforming community uplift.Give monthly, and you’ll become a part of The HOPE Circle, a community of financial dignity advocates working to create an economy that works for everyone. LEARN MORE
Other Ways to Give
Make checks payable to Operation HOPE. If you’re donating in honor of someone, please write that in the memo of your check. Send checks to,
Operation HOPE, 191 Peachtree Street, Suite 3840 Atlanta, GA 30303
For Operation HOPE, transparency is critical for trust, support, loyalty, and long-term sustainability. This means financial accountability, openness about mission, and a holistic view of the organization. Transparency also means that a donor’s rights are clearly informed. HOPE’s internal work is directly related to the support it externally receives; therefore, HOPE gives priority to protecting donor and supporter information.
HOPE adheres to the following donor principles:
- Fundraising will be truthful and accurately described
- Donations will be spent in accordance with the donor’s intent
- Donors will receive prompt, forthright answers to questions
- Donors have the right to be informed of HOPE’s mission and purpose
- Fundraising will respect the dignity and privacy of those who benefit from HOPE’s activities
- Donors will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition for their gift
- HOPE will respect the donor’s requests to remain anonymous
- Upon request, donors are entitled to promptly receive the organization’s most recent stewardship report and proof of 501(c)3 tax-exempt status
- Donors will have the opportunity to have their names deleted form mailing and fundraising solicitations. Their opt-out request will be honored promptly
- HOPE will respect donors’ privacy by not sharing, selling or renting names and personal information
- Donors can expect that all relationships with individuals representing HOPE will be professional in nature and that they will be treated with respect, compassion and dignity
Operation HOPE is a for-purpose organization working to disrupt poverty and empower inclusion for low and moderate-income youth and adults.