You can be one, with a one-time donation of at least $25.
Today, say that you’re one – on purpose – to support thousands of first-time homeowners, youth innovators, disaster survivors, and small business owners across the nation and around the world.
HOPE adheres to the following donor principles:
- Fundraising will be truthful and accurately described
- Donations will be spent in accordance with the donor’s intent
- Donors will receive prompt, forthright answers to questions
- Donors have the right to be informed of HOPE’s mission and purpose
- Fundraising will respect the dignity and privacy of those who benefit from HOPE’s activities
- Donors will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition for their gift
- HOPE will respect the donor’s requests to remain anonymous
- Upon request, donors are entitled to promptly receive the organization’s most recent stewardship report and proof of 501(c)3 tax-exempt status
- Donors will have the opportunity to have their names deleted from mailing and fundraising solicitations. Their opt-out request will be honored promptly
- HOPE will respect donors’ privacy by not sharing, selling or renting names and personal information
- Donors can expect that all relationships with individuals representing HOPE will be professional in nature and that they will be treated with respect, compassion and dignity