You can be one, with a one-time donation of at least $25.
Today, say that you’re one – on purpose – to support thousands of first-time homeowners, youth innovators, disaster survivors, and small business owners across the nation and around the world.
HOPE adheres to the following donor principles:
- Fundraising will be truthful and accurately described
- Donations will be spent in accordance with the donor’s intent
- Donors will receive prompt, forthright answers to questions
- Donors have the right to be informed of HOPE’s mission and purpose
- Fundraising will respect the dignity and privacy of those who benefit from HOPE’s activities
- Donors will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition for their gift
- HOPE will respect the donor’s requests to remain anonymous
- Upon request, donors are entitled to promptly receive the organization’s most recent stewardship report and proof of 501(c)3 tax-exempt status
- Donors will have the opportunity to have their names deleted from mailing and fundraising solicitations. Their opt-out request will be honored promptly
- HOPE will respect donors’ privacy by not sharing, selling or renting names and personal information
- Donors can expect that all relationships with individuals representing HOPE will be professional in nature and that they will be treated with respect, compassion and dignity
Operation HOPE is the largest non-governmental, non-profit organization in America, working to disrupt poverty and empower the underserved with financial inclusion, economic empowerment and financial dignity for all. Operation HOPE is America’s financial coach.
Credit and Money Management
Small Business Development
Employee Financial Wellness
Youth Financial Literacy
Youth Job Skills
Financial Disaster Recovery
ADD IMPACT TO YOUR INBOX
Get our emails to stay in the know.