Our Fellows, Interns and Loaned Executives (FILE) Program recruits and prepares high-quality, dedicated individuals to become advocates of financial dignity and empowerment. Recognizing talent and passion, the FILE program challenges participants to grow both personally and professionally and to build on their leadership potential. Through hands-on projects, meaningful mentorship from our dynamic executives and various development activities, FILE participants receive the tools and experience to become effective leaders in their communities.
TALENTS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A record of remarkable professional / educational achievement
- Evidence of leadership skills and the potential for further growth
- Track record of working towards economic and social justice
- Ability to work well with diverse groups
- Strong personal initiative and motivation
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Enrolled in a course of study that aligns with the work of the department in which they work.
ADD IMPACT TO YOUR INBOX
Get our emails to stay in the know.