- Statement on the passing of Earl Graves, Sr. - April 7, 2020
- Operation HOPE Receives Commitments from U.S. Bank, UPS, and Fifth Third Bank to Support Financial Counseling Services for Individuals and Small Businesses Affected by COVID-19 - March 30, 2020
- Operation HOPE selected as Grant Recipient by U.S. Bank Foundation as part of COVID-19 Response - March 24, 2020
- Recognizing the dedicated service of Long-Serving HOPE Employees - May 12, 2020
- Operation HOPE marks 28 Years of Financial Dignity Empowerment - May 5, 2020
- HOPE In Hand Mobile App Now Available - May 1, 2020
Today, Operation HOPE, Inc. marks its 28th anniversary. Founded on May 5, 1992, by John Hope Bryant in the aftermath of the destruction of the Los Angeles Riots, the nonprofit for-purpose organization works to empower low and moderate-income youth and adults...
Earl G. Graves, Sr. (image courtesy of BlackEnterprise.com)Operation HOPE extends heartfelt condolences to the family members of Earl G. Graves, Sr., on his passing. Graves was the founder and publisher of Black Enterprise magazine; businessman, philanthropist, and a...
Operation HOPE is honored to partner with U.S. Bank Foundation as one of three nonprofit grant recipients selected to help the financial institution invest in community recovery in response to the impact of COVID-19. This pledge of support will help extend the work of...
ADD IMPACT TO YOUR INBOX
Get our emails to stay in the know.