A provisional change in the federal Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) law, at the request of Chairman Bryant and Operation HOPE, allowing and authorizing “credit for emergency disaster financial counseling” under CRA for thrifts (OTS approved) and state and federally chartered banks (OCC and FDIC approved), for all victims of Hurricane Katrina and Rita, irrespective of income or location throughout the nation.
- HOPE Global Forums to Host First Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets Summit on May 20, 2022 in Atlanta
- The Day We Rang NASDAQ’s Opening Bell
- Anita Finds Financial Freedom in Style
- Teachers Desire Formal Financial Literacy Instruction Training, According to New Survey from Operation HOPE and Charles Schwab Foundation
- Operation HOPE Earns 8th Consecutive 4-Star Rating from Charity Navigator