A provisional change in the federal Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) law, at the request of Chairman Bryant and Operation HOPE, allowing and authorizing “credit for emergency disaster financial counseling” under CRA for thrifts (OTS approved) and state and federally chartered banks (OCC and FDIC approved), for all victims of Hurricane Katrina and Rita, irrespective of income or location throughout the nation.
- OPERATION HOPE’S AWARD-WINNING “1 MILLION BLACK BUSINESSES” INITIATIVE CONTINUES TO CREATE, BUILD AND SUSTAIN NEW ENTREPRENEURS
- Hope and Love: Earth’s Most Sustainable Resources
- Operation HOPE and Clark Atlanta University Host ChatGPT Creator and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman to Discuss the Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Black Community
- A HOPE Perspective on Life
- Fast Company Awards Operation HOPE’s 1 Million Black Business Initiative with ‘World Changing Ideas’ Award