The Nelson Mandela Children’s Fund (NMCF) partners with Operation HOPE to provide financial literacy programming in South Africa.
- OPERATION HOPE’S AWARD-WINNING “1 MILLION BLACK BUSINESSES” INITIATIVE CONTINUES TO CREATE, BUILD AND SUSTAIN NEW ENTREPRENEURS
- Hope and Love: Earth’s Most Sustainable Resources
- Operation HOPE and Clark Atlanta University Host ChatGPT Creator and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman to Discuss the Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Black Community
- A HOPE Perspective on Life
- Fast Company Awards Operation HOPE’s 1 Million Black Business Initiative with ‘World Changing Ideas’ Award